NeoPrene Seat Covers
Freshen Your Vehicle’s Seats with Sporty Neoprene Seat Covers
CalTrend’s lifestyle-friendly Neoprene seat covers are the perfect choice, whether your vehicle is used for work, recreation or simply driving around town. Rugged Neoprene fabric protects against fading and mildew, and offers excellent water resistance. Thick foam cushioning enhances driver and passenger comfort. For a stylish, sporty look, choose CalTrend’s custom-made Neoprene seat covers. CalTrend NeoPrene Seat Covers are not only 100% Made in the USA, but our materials are also sourced from here in the US.
Experience the difference
- Precision cut and custom tailored to your vehicle’s seats for a glove-like fit
- Available in black with a wide choice of insert-area solid colors and prints
- UV-resistant material protects from wear, abrasion, mildew, fading and spills preserving the life and look of your vehicle’s seats for years to come
- Includes a complete row of seat, headrest, armrest and console covers, where needed
- Easy to install—no tools required!
- Made-to-order seat covers manufactured exclusively in the U.S. ensure consistent quality and fast turnaround
- Purchase Online
NeoPrene Seat Covers
For seat covers to meet your active lifestyle needs, consider neoprene seat covers. They are popular with many car owners because of their durability and resistance to spills and stains. They’re also soft, comfortable, and hardy. Neoprene seat covers are easy to install and work well in all types of vehicles. With three layers of material, they are among the toughest materials you’ll find. Unlike other materials, they are waterproof, which means that spills won’t be an issue. Some also have UV protection, which prevents them from fading over time due to sun exposure. If you need to clean them, you can do so by spot cleaning or hand washing. Another added bonus of neoprene fabric covers is that they come in an assortment of colors to match the interior décor of all types of cars. Since they are designed to take a beating, you can use them for situations that would otherwise damage your upholstery, such as transporting wet dogs, muddy bicycles, and dirty tools.