Leather Seat Covers (Faux) - I Can't Believe It's Not Leather
Dress Your Vehicle for Success with the Look and Feel of Leather
Experience the ultimate in luxury at an affordable cost with CalTrend’s exclusive I Can’t Believe It’s Not Leather® seat covers. Transform your vehicle’s interior from bland to opulent with ultra-soft, faux leather covers that not only simulate the appearance and feel of genuine leather but offer superior UV, abrasion and mildew resistance. Whether you drive a car, truck or SUV, the tough but smooth and supple I Can’t Believe It’s Not Leather faux leather seat covers add an affordable touch of elegance to any vehicle.
Experience the difference
- Made-to-order seat covers crafted in the U.S. to your vehicle’s specifications ensure consistent quality, fast turnaround and a glove-like fit.
- Reinforced seams provide added strength and durability, while soft foam backing offers consistent comfort
- Available in a choice of eight automotive colors, the UV-resistant material protects from wear, abrasion, mildew, fading and spills—preserving the life and look of your vehicle’s seats for years to come.
- Includes a complete row of seat, headrest, armrest, and console covers where needed
- Available for Ford. Chevy, GMC, Jeep, Toyota, Honda, BMW and other vehicle makes
- Easy installation—covers simply slip on over the original upholstery
- Covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Quality synthetic leather
- Purchase Online
- Great imitation leather / Leatherette
Leather seat covers
Faux leather seat covers, also known as leatherette seat covers are made for comfort, aesthetics, and durability, are a very popular choice for people who want to replace or protect their original upholstery. These covers have the same three-layer construction design as neoprene, which makes them just as resistant to damage. Like leather, faux leather seat covers are breathable and combat the growth of mildew and mold. Although imitation leather resembles real leather in appearance, it is a less expensive alternative to the real thing. Another advantage of faux leather is that it is very easy to clean. Covers made of this material are simple to install, and they come in a large assortment of colors to match your car’s interior. Faux leather is water resistant and UV resistant, so you won’t have to worry about water damage and fading. These are the perfect custom seat covers for vehicles of all types. CalTrend is the ideal place whether you’re looking for genuine or imitation leather seat covers.