CalTrend is a leading provider of custom neoprene, leather, faux leather, neosupreme and other seat covers for cars, trucks and SUV’s. CalTrend carries covers for Ford, Chevy, Toyota, Honda, Jeep and many other vehicle makes. We understand the importance of education for young people and are aware of the fact that education isn’t accessible to everyone.
To support students, CalTrend has launched an annual $1000 Scholarship Program. The Scholarship Program is available to graduate and undergraduate students. International students are also welcome to apply for the program.
How to Apply
Applicants need to write an essay of 500-1000 words on one of the following topics:
a) Tips on How to Customize Car Seat Covers
b) 4 Things to Consider When Buying New Car Seat Covers
Your keys to winning a Scholarship
• Interesting writing style
Send the essay to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
You should provide following personal information in the email:
1. Full Name
4. The name of your University/College, Department/Course
5. Year of Graduation
Terms & Conditions for CalTrend Scholarship Program
1. Graduate and undergraduate students of universities/colleges are eligible to apply;
2. The essay must be provided in the Word format. Include your personal information on the first page;
3. The essay should be in English;
4. Final date for submission is March 31, 2018. We will choose the winner by April 15, 2018;
5. The prize will be paid to the university directly;
6. Winner will be notified by email and on this page;
7. We will run CalTrend Scholarship Program annually;
8. CalTrend reserves the exclusive rights to publish the articles received. Personal information of applicants will not be published;
9. CalTrend will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wishes to join the program.
If you have any questions about Scholarship program please feel free to contact email@example.com